Rachel's world

Friday, May 02, 2008

So here we go again...

I am going to back track a tad. Saturday evening I'm feeling crappy. Evey time I take a deep breath I get a pain in the side of my chest. Pain still there on Sunday. I have a medical test scheduled for Monday morning and I figure after that I'll go to the hospital and get this pain checked out.

OK, and overnight stay and 3 tests later and they have no idea what is or was. Thankfully I'm feeling better. I have to say the new cancer center @ St. Peter's was lovely. They were individual suites -no sharing with some random weirdo.

Anyway today I started back w/ chemo and according to the doctor I should really have no side effects--WHATEVER dude as long as it does what it is supposed to do. Hopefully my hair will start to grow back. Kojak and I could be related except my scalp doesn't have that sleek shine going on. And also because he is dead already.

TTFN

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

you DO have such a way with words, my dear.


I'm in town. you've been warned.

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

hey momma... happy birthday (one day late!)

if I can get both kids to be quiet at the same time for more than a minute I'll call you...

but know I'm thinking about you.


much love, and again.. happy birthday. old lady. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home