Rachel's world

Monday, March 03, 2008

Howdy folks!

Been some time since I felt like "talking" but here goes.

One-Today's weather made me feel good today. It is sunny and the temp will probably max out near 60 degrees.

Two-I got a nice e-mail from a friend that made feel all tingly.

Three-I am feeling pretty good about myself these days. My HAIR--yes I said HAIR--is starting to grow back. Not like Crystal Gayle or anything but I actually got it "trimmed" about three weeks ago because I was looking pretty crazy. But I have put away the baseball caps and actually used some styling product to keep my hair in place.

Lastly I have started the 4th cycle in the new DRUG I am on and in about another month I will have CT scans to see how this is doing. I HOPE HOPE HOPE that I can stay with this. It's nice to have hair again. Also I feel pretty good and DO NOT want to start something new.

TTFN

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

good to see you, momma.


Crystal Gayle, huh? I'm not gonna touch that cause you're in a good mood. HAH! hooray for hair, though.


miss you, and am happy for you. keep us posted, ok?

much love!

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

hey momma.... checking in on you. though I suppose I should just call.

what's shaking with the new drugs??? how's the hair? any new celebrity similarities (please do NOT say julie from love boat!!)


love you.. thinking of you... all that fancy emotional garbage! hope you had a good easter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home