Rachel's world

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday

Ok so it's Super Tuesday and I have no idea who to vote for. I really feel no dedication to either party and not even sure who stands for what.

I was liking the platform for getting all American's affordablehealth insurance especially since our family has to pay for our own medical and dental insurance. Then I hear how Hillary plans to "pay" for it. She was going to garnish their wages to pay for it. DUH-- if you garnish their wages when they can't afford to pay for it in the first place how will they afford to live or eat??

Anyway Obama was on the same platform but I haven't heard how he was going to fund it.

Not sure what McCain's platform is but I want to vote. I feel like I am doing something to make a difference.

I do know that in the next few months we will be overcome with political ads and attack campaigns. I guess I'll find out who is going to "try" to make a difference.

All I know is that I would like this stupid war to end and the gas prices go back to a reasonable rate. Is that too much to ask for??

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home