Rachel's world

Monday, July 09, 2007

Ding Dong the cast is GONE.....

Yes, the cast is off!!! The skin underneath is quite nasty. I feel like some type of alien being. Once the skin was able to "breath" it looked as if it was bubbling and cracking and of course I was shedding all over the carpet. Guess I'll be vacuuming tomorrow.

The doctor said not to get it wet until tomorrow so the long awaited shower will have to wait a few hours more. I have to say it feels very weird and I am having a small problem adjusting back to the non-cast wearing days but I guess I'll get there.

Wish me luck as I try to drive again.

TTFN

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

ok.. that's kinda nasty!!!


I thought you were getting it off on the 12th, so hooray for today!


take it slow, and enjoy your new mobility!!!

xxoo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home