Rachel's world

Monday, June 25, 2007

Sticks and Stones may break my bones and so can falling in pee pee.......

Ok I haven't been on in a long time but I have a good excuse..

So picture it the Friday of Memorial Day weekend and I am trying to do a million and one things. My little Lindsay is asleep on the couch because I dragged her all over running errands.
So back to me-I am upstairs folding laundry and cleaning up when I hear my precious angle calling me. So I yell back to her that I'll be right there.

So I go down the stairs and as soon as my foot hits the floor I slip because the floor is wet. With what you may ask well, it was pee pee-not mine but Lindsay's- that is why she was calling me.

Anyway as I am sitting on the floor I noticed what a weird angle my ankle is in and come the realization that it is broken!!!

I was looking like James Caan in Misery. Strangely enough I was not in much pain but more concerned about how this was going to effect my evening.

Long story short-too late- I now have three screws holding my ankle in place and have a cast past my knee. I was in the hospital all thru the Memorial Day weekend. Yahoo!!

So now I have to wait until July 12 to get this big ass cast off.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home