Rachel's world

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Woo Hoo it's March!! We have made it another month.
Good news-doctor has upped my meds but I go less frequently and I'm still feeling good.

Something I want to get of my chest--Anna Nicole--yeah she was a big ole mess and she left behind a big ole mess but I can't help thinking of her poor baby. She is innocent in all of this and all she knows is that her Mommy is gone and not coming back. Who knows who the father is and if it isn't they man who is on her birth certificate then this baby is going to have to go to someone she doesn't know!! I don't care about the adults in this situation but that poor baby is all I can think of. It makes me depressed and glad that I am not in that situation.

Anyway....that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home