Rachel's world

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Couple things--Don't you hate when someone asks you a question then either doesn't listen or repeats the wrong info. Why did you ask if you weren't listening. I mean really are you that stupid. I mean I work part-time and answer phone to talk to dopes!!

Why is it that people are so impolite? You say hi or hold a door open for some jerk and they don't even smile at you let alone say thanks. Well screw you mister next time I'll let the door slam you in the face.

Okay last thing..At my bi-monthly chemo-sessions there are some strange birds. Today is the first day of my "new date". ( I used to go on Fridays with a subdued crowd but since Lindsay is in school I figured it would be easier to go and not have to ask my mother in law to watch her) Anyway there were weirdos there today. Some old lady who can't hear correctly butting in to conversations and not making any sense. Maybe it's that she needs attention but man shut it. Also some lady who looks like she raided Tammy Faye's make up kit. Whoa - who let the clown in here.
At least the nurses are good and they got me out in time to retreive my little princess!

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home