Rachel's world

Monday, March 26, 2007

OK so one of my duties at my job is to proctor exams. So this past Saturday I had a few people taking a test.
So one person finishes and says that the girl that was sitting in front her had her book opened. She said that she still has it open if I wanted to check.
So...I checked.. low and behold her book is open and she is CHEATING!!!! I go into the classroom and walk up to her and tell her to give me the book. She does so and I went about my business. So about 15-20 minutes go by and other people are finished and I grade their exams and "she" comes out.
She hands me her test and I told her I'm not going to grade it. She asks why. I told her because she was cheating. She totally denies it. She said that she was already done with the test and was gathering her things. Apparently I was wearing the "I'm stupid" shirt. I tell her that I will talk to the admin person and she needs to call on Monday to find out what they will do. She asks why. I said because you had the book open. She said she didn't. I said I SAW YOU. Needless to say this went on for about 45 minutes with tears flowing.
I couldn't believe my ears, eyes and every other body part.
Here she she is a late 20 something LYING!!!! How is she going to make it in the world. She kept saying what am I going to do-what am I going to tell my father. Tell him you CHEATED!!! She apparently was afraid that the Daddy gravy train was going to be cut off. She had a BMW that must have cost more that mine and Rob's cars put together.
Gimme a freakin break!!!

She really pissed me off when she said--"You don't know my problems".
Yeah can you believe that???
I told her "You don't want to know my problems!" Stupid bitch!!!

Anyways--needed to get that off my chest. She really put a damper on my whole day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home