Rachel's world

Friday, April 20, 2007

What is this world coming to?? When I was in school I never had to worry about whether the kid sitting next to me was going to go postal and start shooting up the place, all I had to worry about was graduating and getting out of there!!

What kind of people do this stuff--what goes thru their heads. I pray that my daughter grows up to be happy and not a tortured soul so that she feels the need to kill others.

Why is it that authority figures don't feel the need to protect us from people like that. I mean really there was some other ass roaming the streets of NYC and he decided to rape and torture a woman for almost 24 hrs. He was in jail and was paroled--why do we let these people go?

I fear the future....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home