Rachel's world

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ok--my daughter was running a fever as of Saturday. I took her work w/ me because Dad had a few appointments--no biggie. We get home and she wants to sleep in "the big bed" (Mom and Dad's bed)-again no bigggie. I lay sdown with her and wonder what the heat is set on because it's so freakin HOT!!! Needless to say it was her!! She had a FEVER. So Dad comes home and we are debating what to do. Early evening arrives and I say I'm going to take her to the ER. He says let's wait a while......

Famous last words--we wound up at JFK's Er at 4AM!!!! They gave her some Motrin, an X-ray, and a prescription for an antibotic.

Today is Tuesday--her cold is still here-her cough sounds more like a seal barking than a little girl. Also her voice is almost gone-which could be a good thing.

So no school for her today and were waiting for this "snow" to come. I know we'll get screwed because tomorrow is her first school Valentine party and her first school trip. I'm sure she would like to snow better anyway.

All for now--LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Blogger Porq said...

Sick sucks!

Did I say that right?

Oink

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home